Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Blog

Welcome to my new blog. We spend a lot of time in our tiny kitchen its not the chefs dream by any means but it does the job just fine. My husband is a full time chef and he makes some amazing meals whereas my skills are in the area of baking. It's a good fit. Don't get me wrong I can cook, but I really like to bake. It's hasn't done well for my figure over the years but we are really trying to introduce more healthy, low-fat and organic options into our family menu. I will try to post our weekly menu as well as some recipes and some info from other favorite cooking blogs and such. I hope you enjoy this blog. Cooking for a family of 6 can be a challenge especially with a picky child or two in the bunch. We make it work.. and make it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment